For more than 100 years, Samaritan and St. Maryâs hospitals have been providing high-quality, compassionate care to the people of Troy and neighboring communities. Over the years, the hospitals expanded, renovated and modernized their facilities and equipment and added services that best met the needs of the population. In 2011, they became part of St. Peterâs Health Partners through the merger of St. Peterâs Healthcare Services, Northeast Health and Seton Health.
But today, the two Troy hospitals are facing unprecedented challenges
We believe in Troy. We believe that this area needs and deserves a top-quality hospital system.
We know Troy cannot sustain two full-service community hospitals for the long term.
We have embarked on the most significant capital investment in the history of Rensselaer County, and have invested heavily in Troy and its surrounding communities.
We canât do it alone â we need your help to make it happen.
Tell Us Your Story
Let your friends and family know you supported the Challenge!
Make Your $100 Gift
The Bouchey Financial Group, Ltd., has proudly agreed to match the next 250 donors to the Troy Hospital's 100 Challenge.
Bouchey and Co. will match every $100 gift, effectively doubling the impact of each gift towards compassionate care in our community. Act now and help us reach our goal of securing top quality healthcare in our area for the next 100 years!
The Success of our Troy Master Facility Plan (MFP) will result in:
- State of the art, five story pavilion at Samaritan Hospital, housing new Emergency Department, as well as ICU and PCU units, and multiple floors of improved, private patient rooms
- Modernized endoscopy suites at Samaritan Hospital
- New outpatient ambulatory and urgent care at St. Maryâs
- Patient focused cancer treatment center and medical oncology hosted at St. Maryâs
- Samaritan School of Nursing continued expansion into their new quarters on the second floor of St. Maryâs Hospital
- Improved environment, while attracting and retaining top notch physicians, nurses, staff, and technology
For more campaign highlights and hospital improvements, visit color measurement